Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i just wanted to introduce myself! Just checking in from dallas tx! :dance:

I had a prelude awhile back for a few years then got the typeS but about a year ago I got in an accident which totalled my mint nbp typeS. I had the car for only 10 months and had no kind of mods to it all bone stock.. :cry:

long story short I drove around for a year missing my k20 and thinking about how it would've been by now with the plans i had for it. I just cant get enough of hondas so recently I got a really good deal picking up another type S abp with a blown motor for only 4gs. Got a really good deal on a complete k20a2 swap and just also picked up a k24a2 block and right now i'm in the process of building a fully built NA k20/k24.. Well that's for me! I'm basically starting where i left off a year ago and i'm excited! :dance:

Looking forward to learn more things through everybody here!

·
Super Moderator
26,613 Posts
Welcome aboard man... Good to see that you are back into the swing of things... Good luck on your build... :up:

·
JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,238 Posts
Welcome to the site, sorry to hear you totalled the car, glad you Ok man... Lot´s of good info here...

Become a supporter, is a beautiful thing...
:up:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome to the site, sorry to hear you totalled the car, glad you Ok man... Lot´s of good info here...

Become a supporter, is a beautiful thing...
:up:

Thanks bro! :up: yea everything happens for a reason.. I owed some $$ on that type s anyways atleast now i don't owe anything so I can go all out :driving:

·
JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,238 Posts
Great to know that man, and good to have ya here... This is the real deal on the web... Make yourself confy´and start learning with the best info around... :up:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome man. Glad to see you got another type s and gl on the build. Are you making a build thread?

thanks bro :up: hmm.. I should make a build thread huh.. i'll make one i just gotta get pics up!

·
Registered
133 Posts
texas is a nice state (thanks roy) welcome to the site:dance:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thank you guys! i'm lovin' this place already! :dance:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts