Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wats up guys. Well im not new to hondas but am new to the k20 world. I hope to have one in my rex by the first part of next year i hope. So i just wanted to say wats up everyone.

·
Super Moderator
26,616 Posts
What's good homeslice? Welcome aboard!! :up:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys, i got to say this is on of the best forums iv joined.:up: All the other ones iv joined have a bunch of @$$holes who dont want to help.

sick user name, welcome:up:
thanks man its been my nick name since highshcool:)

·
Registered
142 Posts
Thanks guys, i got to say this is on of the best forums iv joined.:up: All the other ones iv joined have a bunch of @$$holes who dont want to help.

This forum is not like AZHT.NET if that's what you are refering too. I'm from AZ as well and all people do is trash talk. This forum is full of helpful info and people who are willing to help out as well. Welcome!!!

·
Registered
15,818 Posts
was in arizona last weekend, went to the canyon first and then

drove down to tucson and visited my old hangouts

·
JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,257 Posts
Welcome to the site, lot´s of usefull info and good people here to help any time... Enjoy your stay man... :up:

PS: Nikos, very nice pic man ^^^...
:up:

·
Registered
142 Posts
hit up some good old albertos on camelback, man these karnita burritos are the shit!! ahaha
Yeah Carnita Burritos are the bomb! Next time you roll through, you should stop at the "Salsita" on 43rd Ave South of Indian School. They have the best carne asada tacos lol

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ya x3 on the burros. I'v lived in this state all my life and never been to the grand canyon, I should make a trip up that way when it warms back up.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts