Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Problem has been solved. Ended up being a wiring issue. On my rywire harness there were two wires that were in the wrong place on the C101 Plug. If I am remembering correctly it was wire 10 and 16. I am not sure if this is a mistake made by rywire or maybe because of the way the harness is made it was not the right wiring configuration for my ECU/motor setup. I am going to dig a little deeper and try and come up with some info. Maybe the options I selected when ordering the harness had something to do with this. Anyway, happy to post the info so that if anyone else has an issue with it this can be rendered as a possible solution. Thanks to anyone who played a part in giving direction or advice. Any help was obviously appreciated.

Cheers

·
/) ^3^(\ <- SO AWESOME!!
2,648 Posts
Good to hear the problem's been solved! For reasons such as this is why I keep a copy of the RSX electrical manual. Not the same as the service manual.

·
Registered
1 Posts
If the O2 signal ground is not grounded to the correct pin on your ecu, you won't get a reading showing in KPro. However, the sensor will still work with a ground from somewhere else. This means no CEL, because it is grounded just not in the right position to give the info to KPro.

I have fixed this error way too many times.

Check out my Primary O2 wiring thread:

Primary 02 Sensor Wiring - Check your wiring right here...
Having si
If the O2 signal ground is not grounded to the correct pin on your ecu, you won't get a reading showing in KPro. However, the sensor will still work with a ground from somewhere else. This means no CEL, because it is grounded just not in the right position to give the info to KPro.

I have fixed this error way too many times.

Check out my Primary O2 wiring thread:

Primary 02 Sensor Wiring - Check your wiring right here...
Im having a similar issue with my 05 tsx stock pcu wired to a prb ecu with hondata kpro v2, trying to figure out what’s up going on with the wiring. Any help would be greatly appreciated

21 - 23 of 23 Posts