More pics in a few

Call / Text / Email me for more info

786 205 0597 - [email protected]

Asking 45k OBO - Registered to the State of Florida

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pics? I could take pics of one I passed on the highway and post it up for sale too.
yeah, cause I've been doing that on k20a.org for years now :coleman:

I'm working on doing a photoshoot on it this weekend. I have some on my phone, text me if interested

·
Super Moderator
26,613 Posts
Damn Colin, Your moving up in life and selling GTR's now?

What happened to SNS Performance and you ripping people off with counterfeit KPRO's?
Please keep this thread about the car for sale.. If you have an issue with anything else please either PM or make a new thread.......

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
687 Posts
Please keep this thread about the car for sale.. If you have an issue with anything else please either PM or make a new thread.......

Thanks.
So you are protecting a scammer? Why for? Know him personally? If this is the same guy with the Kpro scamming why is he still allowed to post on this forum? The all mighty greenback?

The person doing the call out is a legit site sponsor and deals with loads of people on these forums - you saying he is wrong for trying to help out the community? Where are your priorities, jesus.

·
Super Moderator
26,613 Posts
So you are protecting a scammer? Why for? Know him personally? If this is the same guy with the Kpro scamming why is he still allowed to post on this forum? The all mighty greenback?

The person doing the call out is a legit site sponsor and deals with loads of people on these forums - you saying he is wrong for trying to help out the community? Where are your priorities, jesus.
Please STHU and get your facts straight before you come on here and starting to make accusations.

The person that was the one making and selling the Kpro's is NOT the OP. Everyone who was a real victim knows that... INCLUDING MYSELF since I ended up purchasing a few.

It really doesn't matter who the person is that is calling someone out. If you think you know shit and want to call someone out, go and make a thread.. Rest assured if the OP was the one that was producing and selling the counterfeit Kpro's it would say BANNED right under his name. I've done deals with LOADS and LOADS of people on here as well and certainly look out for this community.. ANYONE on here will tell you that. So please go back to your corner and just read. If you don't have facts about who I am and what I support and the what's really going on, then just don't bother posting. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
The person that was the one making and selling the Kpro's is NOT the OP. Everyone who was a real victim knows that... INCLUDING MYSELF since I ended up purchasing a few.
Real victim here, And that is not true. Will get a detailed thread up this weekend that puts it in black and white for everyone though. :up:

·
Super Moderator
26,613 Posts
Real victim here, And that is not true. Will get a detailed thread up this weekend that puts it in black and white for everyone though. :up:
The Person that was producing them was Maddman7887 who is from down here in South Florida. I have 2 of them paperweights sitting on my dresser now. Other users from south Florida has been purchasing and selling them unknowingly. Shops, Ebay, forums, Craigslist. I've met up with two different people locally purchasing them and finding out once the thread was created about how to spot a counterfeit Kpro. Bottom line is the OP isn't the person you're looking for and this thread should be kept on track.

·
Super Moderator
26,613 Posts
LOL... Okay... I live down here in South Florida and am local to everyone know who's who from who ain't who... And the OP aint the one you're looking for bottom line. I've met ninetails.. I've met Maddman7887.. Not picking up for anyone at all, but I know who is who.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts