Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Tuners!
Adam here from Kami Speed. Just wanted to take a second and say hello to our fellow tuners! And also let you guys know a little about us! Or Visit us at WWW.KamiSpeed.com

Kami Speed- Kami Speed means God´s speed. Kami derives from the Japanese language.

F.A.Q.-
Is shopping safe with Kami Speed?

Yes, any screen where credit card or personal information is entered is guarded by a 128 encryption SSL (secure socket layer) key. A little lock or key icon should light up on your browser window when browsing those pages and http will change to https on the URL.

I do not see what I want online, can you special order it?

If you do not see something you want on our website, we may be able to special order it for you. Please contact us at [email protected] for further details.

Do you sell any imitation parts or replicas either on eBay or your website?

NO, our company does not relate or associate with replica parts or imitations. We only carry authentic products that come directly from Japan . If you have any questions on our eBay auctions, please e-mail us at [email protected]

Kami Speed offers many great products from Japan!
Products such as; SPOON, BEATRUSH, WORK, SSR, CUSCO, C-WEST, VARIS, FUJITSUBO, BRIDE, BUDDY CLUB, GREDDY, and so much more....

Here are some pictures of our Past projects!​

RSX-S

STI

Yaris

OUR PRIDE AND JOY-EVO

Our Future cars are going to be a Type R FD2 and a SPOON AP2​

If your looking for fake parts! SORRY GUYS!! Help Kami Speed, with the "NO RICE MOVEMENT"

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
damn about time you guys open an account here lol. i can VOUCH for these guys i buy all my bride stuff and others parts from them. Adam and billy are awesome guys, buy with confidence:up::up::up:

·
Super Moderator
26,616 Posts
Welcome aboard man! :up:

·
Went to the Dark Side
5,173 Posts
welcome nice site

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
damn about time you guys open an account here lol. i can VOUCH for these guys i buy all my bride stuff and others parts from them. Adam and billy are awesome guys, buy with confidence:up::up::up:
Hey Hector!!

THANKS BROTHERA!! :up::up:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts