Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im sorry if these have been covered. Im new to k20s not hondas in general. I had a boosted Integra before 380hp/280lb tq to wheel on a mustang dyno. In 100 + degrees.

I have sold that car now and I am about to start a new project. I plan on doing a K build, Im not sure if k20 or k24 is better for what im trying to do yet..

so. what all should I do to make about 300 hp streetable all motor? will i need some type of race fuel? what kind of engine building compression head work etc will i need.?

·
Registered
954 Posts
I have a k24 in an RSX after blowing the k20z1. If you love high reving then stick with a k20.

Why not just supercharge a k20 or k24 to reach 300whp with street-ability and reliability? All motor builds are extremely expensive and can hurt drivability once your hitting numbers like that N/A

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a k24 in an RSX after blowing the k20z1. If you love high reving then stick with a k20.

Why not just supercharge a k20 or k24 to reach 300whp with street-ability and reliability? All motor builds are extremely expensive and can hurt drivability once your hitting numbers like that N/A
thanks for input but i will most likly not supercharge my car. If anything Id turbo it and make 500+ on a sleeved motor. maybe i should go that route. ive just never owned a n/a car other then my bike.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts