Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone i am new to K20a.org. Name is chris but everyone calls me dexter living in miami. Last year in may i purchased a 2006 Honda Civic Si NHBP used. So far until now i am loving it.

I have done my own custom cold air which is performing better that the other coldairs out there, no cat, and a 75 shot of nos. The car is performing great and has big plans ahead to make some real power.

Thanks for allowing me to join up to learn more about the k20 in general and in specific of my model k20.

well hope to see you guys around .

here are a few pics of the car now

·
JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,238 Posts
Welcome to the site man... Car looks good...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah only difference is that its back on the stock wheels but some nice shoes are coming soon.

·
JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,238 Posts
yeah only difference is that its back on the stock wheels but some nice shoes are coming soon.
Looking forward to see them man... :up:

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Welcome man, what's going on with those Prelude wheels? Why don't you have your stock Si wheels? Those wheels you have are Prelude wheels without a doubt man. It brings the looks of your car down man.

·
Premium Member
26,613 Posts
Welcome aboard. :up:

·
JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,238 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome man, what's going on with those Prelude wheels? Why don't you have your stock Si wheels? Those wheels you have are Prelude wheels without a doubt man. It brings the looks of your car down man.
i put those on just for that day to see how it looked moving they look awesome actually especially being backwards...lol yes backwards...but i took them off right after those pictures cause we were trying to sell the wheels....but i got some rotas coming in asap for it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts