Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm pretty oldschool when it comes to Hondas and engines, with all my experience centred around the 89-91 Civic, the 92-25 Civic, and the DA9 Integra. Even though we have an Honda Accord Euro L(uxury) in the family, it is my wife's car and I'm not allowed to tinker with it as she uses it for work and Honda services it!

I have just acquired a 2004 model Accord Euro as a salvage job so am looking to use it's engine and box in a future project.

I'm hoping by joining this Forum (which I did a while ago for no particular reason than to get some knowledge and info) I will learn a lot more about the power and usability of this fabulous engine.

PS. Jeez, just saw when I joined - 6 years ago and this is my first post!!

Cheers,
Peter

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey peter, good to see you on k20a.org.
welcome :up: :D

theres crazy amount of info the the DIY thread collated by signalpuke.
http://k20a.org/forum/showthread.php?p=1116957

if you need any oem parts that you can't find at pick n payless, contact rbsjnh (AutoFair Honda)
competitive price (about half of what honda AU charge) and good customer service too.
Thanks, and thanks for the tips. Good to see a fellow enthusiast from Aus on here as well.

That's a very comprehensive list of items to read through! It'll give me something to do over the next few days (as if I didn't have enough to do!)

Peter

·
Super Moderator
26,613 Posts
Welcome aboard:up:

·
JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,238 Posts
Welcome to the site...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts