666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That looked like a very nice pass. :up:
3 Q's:
Do I hear you shifting to 5th?
What was your launch rpm?
Weight of your car?
no
Full interior minus back seat, dash has never been taken out. Carbon fiber hood and no bumper reinforcements. Scales are not working at that track.
223 whp 164 with stock TB, 70mm was put on a day b4 the track
23x8x13 6.5 psi before burnout

· Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
My stock motor actually liked my 24x8x13 Slicks more so than any 22" or 23" tire I ran ..

Stock A2 236/164 Went 11.68 full weight
what was your 60ft and 330? i believe my car is capable of some high 11.6's with the car in its current state. but i'll never find out because next time out i'll be on a set of cams.
mike im running the 23 inch slick also with a 4.4 trans. the 23 inch slicks gave me almost 2 mph on my 1st pass with the slicks with a way worse 60ft time.
the 22's i was at redline before 1/4 mark in 4th.
I would just raise the redline and ride out 4th.

· Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Was the B-series TB off-center at all on the RBC? Or did the TB bore line up nice and centered...
It lines up perfect on the side where the bolts are and you just port match the rest.

CMI was a good day for me, i went 11.7s. i qualified 6th and was matched up against trevtec(3rd qualifier) 1st round. But he had some kind of mishap in his 2nd qualifying pass, so i had a bye run. i then lost in the next round to the silver DNR crx ran by Jerry.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.