-bosch*1000 Injectors

ECU Hondata K-Pro

Fuel E-95

ASP 4-1 Header with megafone

Engine pics:

Dyno results:

red graph - blueprint cams
black graph - drag cartel cams

This is engine dyno, so it's pure engine power.
The power is in KW (Horsepower=KW*1.36) and torque is in Nm.

So the results are:

Dragcartel: [email protected] [email protected]
Blueprint: [email protected] [email protected]

·
Registered
950 Posts
Re: New tests: drage cartel vs. blueprint cams

dammnn blue-print doing wayyy better than i thought
ditto. didnt know what quite to expect when i opened this but am blown away now. Im not up to par on the BluePrint cams failure thats been going around but is that affecting their stg3's, or at all?
Blueprint:up:

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts

wow everyone was saying the dc4's would be alot more power than the blue print stage 3's, this might influence my cam decision

·
Registered
15,818 Posts

The reason for the results is very simple.

It is like comparing an ips kme vs a k10. The k10 needs the right port job to wake up. Not just a general target cfm.

So the motor he is testing is on a superflow... he should be superflowing that head to 350cfm and then run the same test again. Its inconclusive testing and people get mad sometimes when I post about this issue but you cannot compare 2 different classes of cams and make conclusions against each one.

·
Registered
580 Posts

It is like comparing an ips kme vs a k10. The k10 needs the right port job to wake up. Not just a general target cfm.

So the motor he is testing is on a superflow... he should be superflowing that head to 350cfm and then run the same test again. Its inconclusive testing and people get mad sometimes when I post about this issue but you cannot compare 2 different classes of cams and make conclusions against each one.
thank you.

·
Registered
4,264 Posts

I concur.

I have DC 4's and porting the head to 340cfm. Reason being that the cams will do no good on a stock head. If that were the case, I would have kept my BP stage 3's

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

yes, I do agree with you.

next month we will test the same camshafts with different engine.
Different head with stage 3 porting (340cfm) and 2.5L block.

And will see the results.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Who's engine dyno was used ?

Where do you get e95 at ? Is it e98 cut down?

:up:

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Nice test.

I have had a 12.5 compression car wit an rbc wit 90mm tb make 295-300 at the wheels wit a stock head a dc 4 cams. wit an rcrew header. This on a dynojet. Another motor I tested 13.7, made 317.

Like the powdercoat on the ips mani looks nice.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts

:up:

·
Registered
822 Posts
in for more info... :up:

1 - 20 of 106 Posts