1021 - 1026 of 1026 Posts

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,021

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
5,946 Posts
Interesting. I knew there was an update but didn't see what it was about. Thanks!
Yes, sometimes it is good to know what is going on on this side.

The previous update made it possible to integrate an X-series AEMnet LSU 4.9 at the Lambda #1 or #2 port, where the feedback signal for the lambda controller is plugged in. This is awesome...50 Hz (90 % of T90 time of the X-series WB) on the CANbus and the fastest lambda probe of Bosch for lambda closed loop control. Infinity plus LSU 4.9 is a level I begin to like :D. So sometimes it is good to know what are the updates :D.

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,023 (Edited)
Turns out that the above link is from their code update from about a year ago. The most recent update fielded within the last week just adds support for their $430 8-channel CAN interface thermocouple box.

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,025
No, that wasn't me, I'm good with things as they are. My only real irritation is how the unit often doesn't log a run, and I'm not the only one that's happening to.

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,026
Long delayed update: The car is running great, and I've changed a number of things, with the most noticeable external things being the overhead intercooler inlet and the rear diffuser. Anyway, last week, Midlana was run in the Virginia City Hill Climb in Nevada, and here's the somewhat boring video to back it up. I say "boring" because it just doesn't look like I'm going very fast... though top speed was mid-130s. Anyway, I see many opportunities to improve, so we'll see about next time.

https://youtu.be/_czAUXzFbik

1021 - 1026 of 1026 Posts