Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

My name is Cody from GA. I am new to this forum and wanted to introduce my new project.
1996 Honda Civic hatch with 351,xxx miles
Just received my JDM K24 from Hmotors.com

Looking forward to learning more about this platform while slowly bringing this car back to life.

Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Automotive side marker light Automotive side-view mirror
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design Bumper

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am unsure of what engine management to go with yet. I have already heard Kpro mentioned quite a bit. Hoping to learn more about tranny options here as well. Would love a 6speed with stock lsd, but will see if money allows.

I have been a b series guy for years so I have a lot to learn.

thank you for sharing. the jdm K24 is a nice engine and does well with bolt-ons and tuning. Are you planning on running Kpro? And what transmission are you thinking of going with... I hope one with at least a OEM LSD.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you (y) Looking for a fun reliable streetcar that I can take to the dragon/mountain roads as well as dabble in autocross. I'm realistically looking for 210-220 whp for now.

welcome Cody, and good choice to start off your project to your virgin EJ6 ❤. What are your goals? HP? Drag/Circuit? and yes what transmission do you have in mind?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts