Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2012 FG4 Si
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I’m new to the forum but not to Hondas. I have a 2012 Si, and I’m on the hunt for a spare transmission that I can swap for mine (my fifth gear is getting a little janky). I plan to then practice on my old trans in my spare time, and eventually build for a MercRacing blower build. I read somewhere that the Z7 mounts the tranny differently, and 9th gen Si trannies are hard to find where I live, they get snapped up before I can blink. Having very little personal experience with Ks I decided to do some research to find which tranny will bolt up, which led me here. Just a brief browse through the forums shows that this appears to be a very helpful and knowledgeable community, so I’m here to learn. Thanks in advance for answering any stupid questions I have. I’m cheap and stubborn so I’m slowly learning how to basically build my own car just to avoid going to a shop 😂.

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Welcome to K20a.org the home of the K20 And K24. There is no stupid question to ask. One of the best ways to up your Honda game is by studying the breakdown diagrams on online oem parts dealers. They can give a lot of information.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts