Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

New K-Series Intake Manifold...

7K views 31 replies 22 participants last post by  geoscranny84 
#1 ·
Look what came in today... :dance:

Hey, guys I just got my New K-series intake manifold from Magnus Motorsports. I got one along with Mike@TSR Performance. I'll be putting it in my K24 turbo car and Mike will also run it on Cheryl's all motor car.

The welding on this manifold is beautiful and I love the velocity stacks inside. Overall contruction of this manifold is :up::up:

Here are some pics, enjoy!

See less See more
#3 ·
that thing looks top notch:up: im curious to see the gains on your car, i wounder how it would do on a all motor k car.

#8 ·
Lol... That's why Brent Rau run's 6's right? :dance:

All jokes aside... The manifold is very well constructed :up: you just have to see it in person. I'm just sent mine out to get anodized black and should get it back early next week. I'll hopefully get it in the car by the end of next week. Keep you guy's updated on progress...

#10 ·
I've seen a handful of k series cars with this manifold. I've always wondered about the gains on a NA kseries. The design is nice

#12 ·
Looks like the plenum is a little small... just my opinion

#18 ·
As soon as I get this manifold, its getting sent out to get flow tested along with 3 others we have had made to determine which will work best with our new setup. I should have the test results within the next couple of weeks.
We will be using 14+:1 compression again, along with a set of custom "very high" lift set of cams.
As stated before, this manifold may make more power than an rbc only from 8k rpm and up. but thats what some of us are looking for :cool:

On a side note, we fabbed up a custom plenum for a set of PRB runners and we ended up netting 16 hp over the rbc in a back to back test, even in mid-range.

You cant really see the depth of the plenum from this angle, but its rather large lol

#23 ·
Well it's that time again... Lol... New set up for 09'

And I'm starting with anodizing parts, lol... haha...

Here's a snap at New black anodized Magnus Motorsports intake manifold.
I'm going to be changing my air to water set up, manifold, throttle body and some delta project stuff. Haha...

More pics of new set up to come...

#31 ·
Hello guys...!:):):) im new here my name is George and im from Greece...i found very helpfull your website and this thread as im owner of honda civic ep3:up::up::up:i would like to improve just a little my taper and i found this up for sale is a Magnus inlet manifold fo k20 i wonder if this will fit directly in my ep3 engine or need any mod's(im trying to see if worth to buy cause a guy will sell it to me around 350$ cause he need the money asap!!!:rolleyes:) thanks in advance:):):)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.