Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

Im new to the EK world I always been a EG/DC man. I wanna buy the new Hybrid mounts in green and I want to get the DSS 2.9 axles the same time. Does the DSS 2.9 come with the proper axle lengths for a EK with ITR subframe?

Im so tired of axles dropping out and bearings getting chewed up... I jus wanna pay to play and get the DSS. They are the best right?

·
Registered
900 Posts
hybrid doesn't make mounts that requires you to use dc/eg subframes? i'd gop with hasport ekk2's
We now offer Ek mounts that allow use of an EG/DC subframe. They're not on our site yet, but if you call us we'll get you set up. :up:

We also have custom driveshaft shop axles that will work perfectly with those mounts.

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
We now offer Ek mounts that allow use of an EG/DC subframe. They're not on our site yet, but if you call us we'll get you set up. :up:

We also have custom driveshaft shop axles that will work perfectly with those mounts.
sorry was not aware of that,and im glad you guys finally put these mounts into production:up::up::up::up:

·
Premium Member
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice! Thanks to Hybrid Racing once again... I have tried every possible OEM combo on my DB8 and none was perfect on the RH (passengers) side... so I have decided to buy the DSS.... altho I have read numerous posts with ticking, clicking, bad axles from DSS... I just hope that when I get my set from Hybrid, that these will have all the bugs worked out by DSS!

·
Registered
900 Posts
I think the only ones that ever had that problem were 2.9's. I'm 99% sure that's all straightened out, but give us a call monday and Will will know for sure.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.