Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,616 Posts
So you need 2 ECU's to be able to tune the TSX's and s2000? That sounds and looks so stupid. IMO

·
Registered
15,818 Posts
I think you say this because you are taking for granted that you can tune any K20 swapped civic / teg with kpro.. But what if there was no other way to do it but to use 2 ecus? I am sure you would do it if there was no other option.

For someone in the future that will buy a TSX with a blow motor or someone with a tsx that wants a lot more power, this would be a good option. These people already have paid a lot of money to get their cars compared to my $500 civic

·
Houston area
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bet they are trying to incorporate this kpro with the new civic si's as they are with the tsx and s2000.

·
Registered
316 Posts
So you need 2 ECU's to be able to tune the TSX's and s2000? That sounds and looks so stupid. IMO
HEY HEY HEY dont talk smack that what I will be doing with my automagic accord just to run the ecu. lol Basically all other functions besides engine is controlled by stock. All engine, vtec, blah blah blah is done with the hondata.

·
Premium Member
9,294 Posts
no cruise control for the loss.

4 out of 5 stars

·
Registered
326 Posts
no cruise control for the loss.

4 out of 5 stars
they will eventually add it probally.. the Dinan reflashes on the new BMW's lost cruise control on some of the models, it was a reflash for free of course, that updated the software to correct the problem.

·
Super Moderator
26,616 Posts
I guess I just put too much faith in Hondata themselves to think that they would of found an easier way to make this possible. If they cant figure out how to do it with the stock ECU then I guess it cant be done then... :eek:

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
this makes me want to look for a high mileage 6spd tsx :rolleyes:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts