Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone! i'm a new guy here and the first thing i want you to know is that i live in a french place so it's possible that my english su$+ a bit!! Im here because i want to swap a k20/k24 in my teg and i have no idee were to start with that:confused:...that head,this base,that harnest,that throttlr body....it just drive me crazy cuz it's the first time i play with the k série and i don't want to mess anything!! so any good advice are welcome or if someone want to add me on msn [email protected] so we can talk about your set up thanks!!:dance:

·
JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,257 Posts
Welcome...

·
Super Moderator
26,616 Posts
Welcome aboard man!!! :up:

·
Super Moderator
26,616 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Since you said you have no place to start, I can just recommend the following;

**Contact nikos for a K24 block
**Go to For Sale section and look for a K20A2 head
**The rest you can literally find in the vendors sections (harness, swap header, intake, cables, mounts etc etc)

It's pretty much a one-stop site...I'm addicted to the classifieds here:up:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hehe thanks guy...I already have a 06type s tranny and complete head with all off the shift box and cable...the next on the list is k24a2 base!!! one of the thing that i dont'd know is:did i have some modification to do on the head or the head is bolt-on on the bloc??? and i saw that they offer some harnest but what do i need other than that for the wiring section??? did i need to have a kpro or i can run this with a types ecu for example??? thanks guy it's very appreciated:silly:

·
JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,257 Posts
Where´s Nick and Nath, they´re in Canada too...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts