Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
J-Spec
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
We are in final stages of testing a new parameter. Gear Position can be monitored for 1 through 6. This will be great for track use. Bear in mind that this is based on a calculation of RPM vs vehicle speed, so if you push in the clutch or are in neutral, then it can't identify the gear and so just shows "0". So far it works flawlessly, but as always, we do extensive testing before it is released. Should be in the next week or so. Customers that currently have a DGauge can send their unit back to us for a re-flash.

·
trial user
12,673 Posts
Nice gauge!
How hard would it be to design a double din screen viewer that works off the K-manager?

·
J-Spec
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Nice gauge!
How hard would it be to design a double din screen viewer that works off the K-manager?
You need a computer to run graphics like that. More specifically, a carputer.
And Hondata would have to create the graphics output as an option in the K-Manager program.

Your question would be better answered by Hondata.

·
Premium Member
18,977 Posts
on my car I see I have the use of factory iat, you also sell a secondary iat sensor, could I run 2 iat's at the same time using this, for example one in the intake tubing and one in the supercharger manifold? almost for like a before and after picture.

also can this datalog?

I ordered everything else, so I could run this, I will be purchasing very soon. I am gonna working on gettting a 1 female to 2 male obd2 harness, so that I can run this and flash pro at the same time.

so excited

·
J-Spec
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #27 (Edited)
on my car I see I have the use of factory iat, you also sell a secondary iat sensor, could I run 2 iat's at the same time using this, for example one in the intake tubing and one in the supercharger manifold? almost for like a before and after picture.

also can this datalog?

I ordered everything else, so I could run this, I will be purchasing very soon. I am gonna working on getting a 1 female to 2 male obd2 harness, so that I can run this and flash pro at the same time.

so excited
Yes, you can monitor the factory IAT and the external IAT. So you can see how much hotter the compressed air is. :up:

No internal data logging. The DGauge streams the data to an external device that will plug into a computer, but it's not available yet.

·
J-Spec
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
any type of eta.

I cant wait, it looks like a sweet set up, you'll have my money on thursday
Could be a couple of months. There is another project in front of it.
Yes, it is a sweet setup. Many happy customers. :up:

·
J-Spec
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #30 (Edited)
We changed Screen mode 3 to a 4x gauge layout. Screen 1 = Gauges 1 and 2. Screen 2 = Gauges 3 and 4. Screen 3 = Gauges 1, 2, 3 and 4.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts