Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Premium Member
19,699 Posts
Well I am from Keene, but I am currently going to school at the University of New Haven but go home almost every weekend.

I am on gen5alive and hondasociety and hondaaccord forum and pretty much any other accord website lol.

I got by "Rosta" on most of those, just want the k swap to be a surprise for my 5g buddies so didnt want them seein me on here lol
if you need anything drop me a line....always here to help....:up::up:

· Premium Member
19,699 Posts
Yeah, I need a K20a2 head lol, and tons of advice on k series hahahahahaha.

I found a k24a4 down in worcester for $450 just needs an oil pan, think i am going to go pick it up this weekend.
thats a steal....honestly man, just swap the K in and do the head swap after....stops you from chasing to many issues

· Premium Member
19,699 Posts
But you can't run a k20a2 head with k24a4 pistons, so I would have to swap those out ahead of time.

Whats a safe amount to over bore the stock sleeves?

And with CP pistons they are meant to be used with a k24a4 with k20 head so I assume that you can keep the K24a4 rods or do you need k24a2 rods
its all a matter of opinion....most will say 88 for n/a...less for boost...if you need to change the pistons change the rods as well.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.