Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! WIRE-WORX.COM has a new bundle special going on. Now purchase any stage K series engine harness, get 10% off your K Series conversion harness! Several benefits of keeping all of your wiring Wireworx - Plug and Play ECT, Plug and Play Charge Light & Plug and Play Fan Switch! No wires to snake into the engine bay!

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where do you suggest putting the IAT sensor, the intake pipe or on the intake manifold? Using the B series or K series IAT sensor?
Steven, cookie cutter position is in the intake pipe and also is the oem location, all harnesses are built to this spec, unless special requested... K IAT works fine, B Series is only recommended for boost. I doubt your boosting on the brac so would say keep it simple and use the K series. What intake pipe are you using baller? ;)

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
Steven, cookie cutter position is in the intake pipe and also is the oem location, all harnesses are built to this spec, unless special requested... K IAT works fine, B Series is only recommended for boost. I doubt your boosting on the brac so would say keep it simple and use the K series. What intake pipe are you using baller? ;)
Lol pot cussing kettle :coleman: but Idek what intake yet, was just curious about the location part.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Just started a k build, K20a into a 01 mr2 spyder. You can check it out in the mr2 section. Anyhow, typically the harness leaves engine on the tranny side and enters through the passenger portion of the firewall. However, this swap in particular I would need the harness to leave the front of the engine near the intake manifold and go into the cabin via the firewall behind the driver side. Can you accommodate? You can check my thread for positioning. I got a wire harness if need be for a core. What's turn around time like? Thanks in Advance?

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just started a k build, K20a into a 01 mr2 spyder. You can check it out in the mr2 section. Anyhow, typically the harness leaves engine on the tranny side and enters through the passenger portion of the firewall. However, this swap in particular I would need the harness to leave the front of the engine near the intake manifold and go into the cabin via the firewall behind the driver side. Can you accommodate? You can check my thread for positioning. I got a wire harness if need be for a core. What's turn around time like? Thanks in Advance?

I just checked it out seem like a good project.. we can design something to accommodate your needs.. we will just need a few pictures with some measurement and we will make it happen...text or call us at 407 388 5809 for faster communication.
thanks for the interest in product

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
how muchy?
harness and conv harness. for eg
whats up, thanks for the interest.. depends on what options you choose on your engine harness. if you to wire-worx.com and check out the details, you will have a better idea as to how much you final price would be.. if any other question hit us via text or call at 407 388 5809

1 - 11 of 11 Posts