Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got a 2007 crv for free a farmer buy me wanted it out of his yard. Full tune up and a battery it started right up purrs like a kitten. It has the K24z1 in it and I'm going to use a k20a2 head so I know I'll have to change rods etc gonna obviously build the bottom so I'm just gonna use rods bearings crank etc from the k24a2. It's an automatic sooo obviously I know it's going to need custom Axel's and probably have to do some welding obviously and I'm just going to go fwd for now to make things easier. There are no aftermarket plug n play ecu options for the crvs there's coilovers bodykits etc but aftermarket performance parts don't exist. Can someone shed some light on what I should do is there a different wiring harness I could get to make my ecu options easier and as far as the tranny goes I was thinking of just getting the Rsx type s tranny so can I just use the Rsx ecu and wiring harness I'm at a loss on this Ive never done a swap before o have a 900hp Rsx but I built that as is didn't have to change anything like this please somebody shed some light. Shit if there anyone near me in wisconsin I will pay you to come help lmao

1 - 1 of 1 Posts