Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright...here it is..I hate to let this thing go but I have to part ways with it. Its a Neukin Top mount turbo manifold for K-series. It is Tubular design, T3 flanged , 44mm wastegate provision. I'm not a welding expert but I have to say this manifold is very well constructed. The welds are all back purged and flawless. One of the BEST K manifolds I've seen with Neukin quality. $600 shipped.

Attachments

·
Registered
187 Posts
haha, i knew you would stumble across this sooner or later...
idk what youre talking about... haha

is there anyway you could measure how far back the top of the wastegate is from the head flange? im trying to figure out if i have enough room for it in my car

·
Registered
15 Posts
Alright...here it is..I hate to let this thing go but I have to part ways with it. Its a Neukin Top mount turbo manifold for K-series. It is Tubular design, T3 flanged , 44mm wastegate provision. I'm not a welding expert but I have to say this manifold is very well constructed. The welds are all back purged and flawless. One of the BEST K manifolds I've seen with Neukin quality. $600 shipped.
you got pay pal?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
any chance you got to measure that for me? is this still forsale?
Sorry bout that, been busy w/ the fam. I dont have the wastegate on it, sO i measured my friends wastegate height and simply added it to theflange distance. You will need 11.5 -11-3/4" from the head flange straight back & It points slightly downward. I know some mount kits actually place the motor more further forward giving you more room. When it was in my mocked up in my EK it wasn't an issue at all.

and yes I do have paypal

·
Registered
187 Posts
ok i dont have my swap bolted in yet but i am having a friend measure his for me ill be in touch if itll fit

did you have any boost creep issues with that manifold?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok i dont have my swap bolted in yet but i am having a friend measure his for me ill be in touch if itll fit

did you have any boost creep issues with that manifold?
The manifold is brand new, I never started the car w/ it. You should not have any type of boost creep issues at all . The way its made and designed eliminate all that type of stuff:up:

·
Registered
187 Posts
ok my friend is gonna measure his car for me later today and ill get back to you ;)

·
Registered
187 Posts
Sorry bout that, been busy w/ the fam. I dont have the wastegate on it, sO i measured my friends wastegate height and simply added it to theflange distance. You will need 11.5 -11-3/4" from the head flange straight back & It points slightly downward. I know some mount kits actually place the motor more further forward giving you more room. When it was in my mocked up in my EK it wasn't an issue at all.

and yes I do have paypal
damn that sucks, my friend measured his crx for me and its like 10.5 to the firewall... :(

i need to decide if i feel like just hitting it in a little bit since there's no heat or anything behind the dash anyway...

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
damn that sucks, my friend measured his crx for me and its like 10.5 to the firewall... :(

i need to decide if i feel like just hitting it in a little bit since there's no heat or anything behind the dash anyway...
Nothing a hammer or alittle sheet metal can't fix lol.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts