Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for the best coilovers for a decent price. I have an 04 civic VP. I don't make alot of money, so I need something that won't break the bank, but I want some more performance. Let me know if ya'll have any ideas.

·
Registered
285 Posts
how much are you looking to spend? imo, the omnipower's are well designed and thought out, never heard any complaints about them and run for about $800.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll have to check out Omni, then. Thanks for the feedback. What would the difference in ride and performance be if I just got springs? Some other people have told me that way is cheaper and just as good, but I want to get all the feedback that I can. Thanx again.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I'm running stock shocks w/ Eibach pro-kit on my 03' EP3.

Ride is comfortable, just like stock.
Cornering is improved, but not too aggressive.
I like them, the main reason I bought them was I didn't want to get a camber kit or have to replace my shocks too soon.

Lowers an inch in front and rear.
Rear on mine sit a little lower than the front.

·
Registered
101 Posts
But, now that we're on this subject.
I want an adjustable coilover kit for my EF.
I want good daily driveability, but able to hold on corners.
And able to handle the extra weight from a B or K swap.

Looking to spend in the vicinity of $700. I was thinking Tein basic, would Omni be better?

Please help me!

·
Registered
145 Posts
zetaracer said:
Looking to spend in the vicinity of $700. I was thinking Tein basic, would Omni be better?

Please help me!
i recently switched from tein ss to omni sport's and i really like the omni's better.. 12k/10k the car is very flat through corners.. the build quality is great! and they can be had for 650 shipped through kteller8 on hondatech you get the full warranty through him too..

i sound like a cheesy commercial but i spent alot of track time on both the tein ss and the omni.. for the money you cant go wrong with omni..

ohh btw i also have a set of the street omni's on my gsr with 10k/8k and those are very stiff as well! better on the street thats for sure :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.