Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

need new suspension..

1K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  litterbox 
#1 ·
i got a 01 honda civic ex with stock sus. im saving for a k right now but im in desperate need of sus. now my stock structs are SHOT. i got 18 inch rims and i dont want to get stock structs again. whats something decent to get thats better then stock but not to extreme because like many im not loaded with money. i don thave an idea on what i got to spend but like i said, something better then stock.

#3 ·
Or Tokico blues... I think teh blue ones are the cheap ones...

The ilumina's are the $$$

#7 ·
what car did u have, i looked and cant find any cheaper, i noticed the 01+ are more money.

i would use other springs if i could, i alrady got skunk2 lowering springs but with 18's on i doubt it would fit, thats why i was planning on using stock springs with the struts.

#8 ·
I used to have AGX's on my EG. If I remember they were a little cheaper but they were a good buy...

Just make sure you don't tighten that top nut to much or the whole thing will break off and all teh oil will come out... Or at least thats what happened to mine, but it had the damper adjustment on the top. I got a replacement but it was the wrong side, so I was driving around with two left side shocks on the front of my car, maybe thats why it got crashed? :rolleyes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.