Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can someone help me out here. i had my car tune awhile ago with cai/headers/cutout but i just recently put a rbc manifold and it was sitting there for like two weeks and during this time i let my brother borrow my kpro and now i find out that he upload a new kal there and i never had the kal saved in my lapton so now im screwed. so im here to see if anybody can help me out with a base map with this boltons.. thanks

·
Registered
183 Posts
can someone help me out here. i had my car tune awhile ago with cai/headers/cutout but i just recently put a rbc manifold and it was sitting there for like two weeks and during this time i let my brother borrow my kpro and now i find out that he upload a new kal there and i never had the kal saved in my lapton so now im screwed. so im here to see if anybody can help me out with a base map with this boltons.. thanks
Hopefully your tuner kept a copy? I keep copied and backups of all the tunes I do. Can you get in contact with them? I would hope your tuner wouldnt charge you in this case.

Also, kick your brother in the nuts...just for fun.

Worse comes to worst...load a base file from Hondata KManager and drive it to the nearest tuner you can get a hold of. (carefully)

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
shit im about to kick his ass for this... i called my tuner today he told me he sold his laptop so there goes my tune.. thanks guys.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts