Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

Need K20a Motor, Anyone know any place that has them in stock?

2K views 22 replies 12 participants last post by  mrgta67 
#1 ·
Looking for a jdm k20a motor in stock anyone know any shops that got one? Need everything like axles, header, wiring harness you know the works. Thanks guys :up:

#16 ·
RC000E said:
Still waiting for the next crate to be unloaded...probably 1-2 more weeks. I'll let you know.
Yea man let me know ASAP when you recieve that crate. Thanks again for all your help.
jscerteza said:
try california auto dismanteler in american canyon....by vallejo....i got a type-s swap for 3,400 complete....sorry i csnt find the number for them....if you cant find it on the web, ima try and post it up on here....good luck....
Yea thanks for the duggestion bro, but im looking for the jdm k20a but im sure others will look into your sugestion. Thanks for the help bro. :up:

#19 ·
Have you tried HMO (honda motors online) they might have some plus it comes with lots of stuff check them out online. Also theres a shop in Riverside called Engine Trends [(951)684-4369], i think they sell them for about $5000. I heard that password jdm and HMO are trusting. You could also look in the LA auto guide, theres tons of shops in that magazine.

#20 ·
I have dealt with Steve from Hmotorsonline a while back, even bought my CRX SiR front end from him. Product wasn't bad, but the deal went very shaky for me. The shipping took longer than it should have, and he didn't really help me out with problems as they arose. Not badmouthing his products, but the service made me apprehensive about dealing again. If something had a problem I wouldn't feel sure it'd be dealt with in a favorable manner.

#22 ·
I bought a '04 Honda Si with 1,400 miles on it in hopes of putting the motor/tranny into my CRX or rebuilding it. THEN, did the research and have since realized the MASSIVE work involved. How much are you wanting to spend, if you aren't looking for a type S that is.
Richard

Could anyone tell me what cars this motor easily swaps into?

#23 ·
I bought a '04 Honda Si with 1,400 miles on it in hopes of putting the motor/tranny into my CRX or rebuilding it. THEN, did the research and have since realized the MASSIVE work involved. How much are you wanting to spend, if you aren't looking for a type S that is.
Richard

Could anyone tell me what cars this motor easily swaps into?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.