Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I search and i would like find a way to wire up my nos kit to my k-pro. Also is their any difference in using different harnesses a special way to rig it up, any info would be helpful in guiding down the way of the NOS.

·
Premium Member
1,509 Posts
I was just looking at another thread wit this topic couple days ago....

but anyway...

What kit do you have? I have a ZEX dry 75 box... I pinned in a +12V switched wire to a pin on the Eplug (cant remember exact which one, may have been E22)... open ur Kpro, you can see the choices of arming input pins u can use.

Then ran my ECU output pin to the ZEX power input line.

SO... I open my bottle, arm my switch... then im racing, foot is at full throttle (My ZEX box shoots at full throttle) but my ZEX doesnt have power, its off.... when Kpro sees the proper parameters/ requirements are met, Kpro will send +12V to my ZEX box and turn it on.... ZEX box gets power and auto sees 100% throttle, so nitrous shoots.

Well... I havent used it yet, but this is how I set it up.... I think its right. :eek:

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so you are saying that all i have to do is "i also have the ZEX System" Is connect the +12V to one of the ecu pins that correspond to the kpro and thats it. NO relays, no extra wiring for a button..nothing

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
pm Palmblocker he knows how to hook up wires with k pro how ur doing it with a switch or with out it bro

·
Registered
605 Posts
if you have k-pro you can go to hondata's site and they have a nitrous wiring diagram on how to run it with k-pro.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts