Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
|
i have a 91 si hatch and im going to put a 03-04 cr-v DOHC i-VTEC 2.4 motor in it. i want to know if this is a good motor if i want to do an all motor car and a if anyone knows a web site that can help with info on doing the swap? u dont know this but im getting the motor and everything off the crv i need for FREE! and my dad owns a little shop so its not really going to be as expensive as you guys think plus i have an extra 91 civic hatch body to use as a mock up so i can test fit everything before i drop it in its permanent home and its also different. im just tryin somthing new. and ill put up pics when i get started, which would probably be around christmas.

·
Banned
15,811 Posts
As soon as the mounts come out I am sure hasport will have instructions.

Read around this site for info on the k24a. In stock form you are looking at 160hp/160 torque with hondata K pro. With a type S head, anywhere from 180-230 WHP with stock internals.

Let us know what else you need to know.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Re: need info about puttin a 03-04 cr-v motor in my 91 si ha

bjaquez said:
|
i have a 91 si hatch and im going to put a 03-04 cr-v DOHC i-VTEC 2.4 motor in it. i want to know if this is a good motor if i want to do an all motor car and a if anyone knows a web site that can help with info on doing the swap? u dont know this but im getting the motor and everything off the crv i need for FREE! and my dad owns a little shop so its not really going to be as expensive as you guys think plus i have an extra 91 civic hatch body to use as a mock up so i can test fit everything before i drop it in its permanent home and its also different. im just tryin somthing new. and ill put up pics when i get started, which would probably be around christmas.

the b20 motors arnt good for high rev's

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.