Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so ive been researching this alot now. Hybrid_racing made a kit for about 4 grand with all the misc shit you would need to make a k20 fit into a eg/dc/ek is it really worth it? One of the things they say it included is a fpr and rail is there a reason my swap wouldnt come with these? THanks and if there is anyone who has a nice running egg with a kbeast in it willing to talk to a noob please give me a AIM name so i can ask misc ?'s.

·
Registered
122 Posts
getbo0sted said:
Ok so ive been researching this alot now. Hybrid_racing made a kit for about 4 grand with all the misc shit you would need to make a k20 fit into a eg/dc/ek is it really worth it? One of the things they say it included is a fpr and rail is there a reason my swap wouldnt come with these? THanks and if there is anyone who has a nice running egg with a kbeast in it willing to talk to a noob please give me a AIM name so i can ask misc ?'s.
you need an aftermarket fuel rail and FPR as well as custom fuel lines. The stock FPR is in the gas tank. You can technically reweld a stock fuel rail but you are better off getting an aftermarket one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.