Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i tried searching found nothing...:confused: the only code im throwing now is vbu voltage high its p0563 does anyone know what this code means or how to fix it? im so lost on this one.. .

·
Premium Member
1,852 Posts
have the same prob man, still to this day dont know what it is or how to fix it. My car has had it since day one and ran like a champ the whole time. I even have a friend who works at Honda and has a K-swap of his own that has checked into this with all the resources he has access to and still no luck. I have the Helm's for the RSX on my computer and there is not really anything helpful in there either.

so anyone else who has ANY experience with this would be very much appreciated

·
Registered
526 Posts
Bump.....

I have heard that this CEL comes from cars that relocate their batteries. The relay part is new. If anyone has any input let us know. Thanks:up:

·
Registered
456 Posts
I had the sam problem on my car 1 day ago after changing the engine harness and it was the altenator fuse 7.5 hope this works out for you guys.
:new_slayer:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Bump again :)

Anyone have some new tips or trix for this? Changed my battery, checked the main relay, alternator etc and no luck. Could it be a faulty ECU? In the beginning it stopped when I cleared the DTC but now it´s on all the time.

The car is a little bit slow on the start before its warm and the code drops after 3 second when clearing the DTC, but it works in all other aspects.

Hondata K-Pro v2 and running on e85

Best regards

1 - 9 of 9 Posts