Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im buy a new car if i find a ef or eg or ek hatch next month im buying it if not then im going with a teg. i wanted to do a k24block with a k20head but i dont know what is the best set up. i found a element k24 but i dont know witch would be the best set up i want to push like 300+whp on it if anyone can tell me with block and head would be the best that would be awsome if i can reach 350hp all motor then i will if not then ill boost it like 15pounds

·
Banned
16,396 Posts
im buy a new car if i find a ef or eg or ek hatch next month im buying it if not then im going with a teg. i wanted to do a k24block with a k20head but i dont know what is the best set up. i found a element k24 but i dont know witch would be the best set up i want to push like 300+whp on it if anyone can tell me with block and head would be the best that would be awsome if i can reach 350hp all motor then i will if not then ill boost it like 15pounds
first what is your budget and plan? go more in depth with what you want.

i would go with a k24a2 (tsx) block. type s head. if you want to push 350 all motor you will need to get the block sleeved. after that it all depends on budget

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i really dont have a budget im 19 and i still live at home and i dont pay bills lol i only give my mom like 200 a month and the rest i do what i want. i dont really have a budget i just want to reach my goal and do what i have to do to make it there like if i have to stay home for 2months and not go out to get parts i will it doesnt matter my girl knows already lol.. i just need the best set up bc i dont know anything about kseries i was going to go bseries but i read a little about kseries and i change my mind..

·
Registered
299 Posts
a stock swap will run you around 7k. but if you really want it go for it. you will have to prob stay home for more than 2 months though.

·
Registered
148 Posts
i just need the best set up bc i dont know anything about kseries i was going to go bseries but i read a little about kseries and i change my mind..
This sentence made absolutely no sense :confused:

Edit: And unless you make $10,000 a month, you are going to have to stay home longer than 2 months to reach your goal.

·
Banned
16,396 Posts
like i said
k24a2 block SLEEVED,ported type s head, ips cams, ips manifold, ips rods, ips pistons. some valves, springs and retainers, 6 speed tranny. there you go. thats what i would do if i dodnt have a budget. now do the math and research because you will be staying home with your parents for more than a year acquiring these parts :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts