Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm starting my K20A2 swap into a 93 EG this weekend. I was able to get almost everything including the steering column with the ignition switch and immobolizer, but no key. Is it possible to put in the RSX steering column into the EG. Has anyone tried getting a key cut from Honda to run the stock ECU? Or is it even possible? Is Hondata, EMS, or JDM K20A ECU the only way I'll be able to get my car to start once everything is installed? If using the stock ECU is possible...does anyone have the wiring diagram? Please help...much appreciated.

·
Registered
501 Posts
I don't have the info you are looking for but i would recommend selling all of those parts you got and put the money toward a k-pro. Everything i read says it makes all the difference in the world, and it solves your problem. I just ordered mine today and I'm glad i decided to spend the money on it cuz i know i will be happier in the long run. just a suggestion of course.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the USDM K20A2 motor. If I go with the K-Pro...how much improvement am I going to get? Do I have to get it dynoed and tuned before I can drive the car? Does anyone have the same motor with a K-Pro....your inputs will be appreciated.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.