Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I placed an order of a peakboost turbo kit back in June at

SCTUNED.com and at the time of the order , I had some store dredit and I did pay the extra two grand.

if u search my id , u could find my complaints and posting regarding this issue.

since then , sctuned keep making broken promises and all kinda bs.

I still have no turbo kit or the money.

sctuned even emailed me the invoice to make me believe they actually ordered the kit on their end.

it was a lie too and they promised me a full refund and told me to send a paypal money request.

it was like a couple of months ago and I just got an email from paypal that sctuned.com turned the request down.

I spent $4200 and got nothing for almont six months now.

I have already filed my complaints at IC3.gov but I need some more help from this community.

is there any way I can get my hard earned money from this scammer?

I have all emails and PMs from sctuned.com since the day one.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
101 Posts
i was just about to order something from sctuned.. usually they seem pretty reputable on this site and prices look good.. im gonna hold off on my order until i see resolution on this matter.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
their shop is located in Philadelphia. Go pay them a visit. Its worth the trip for that kinda money

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
No, the shop isn't located in philadelphia. Since there is no sctuned anymore.

Eun,

I have seen your bazillion posts in the sctuned forum. I mean really dude, this is getting old. Nikos and the staff here haven't banned SCTuned because they understand the behind the scenes situation and that we, unlike vtec speed or whoever else are working towards resolving everyone. Every week, every day somebody else gets taken care of. Ever wonder why there are less and less people complaining? You want your money back and believe me, were going to give it to you but every single time we jump the line to get somebody done ahead of time I have to hear shit from everyone about them being first and so on and so on.

You will have your refund in the next upcoming weeks right in your paypal account with the exact amount you sent to sctuned. Scammers walk away and make excuses for things. SCTuned on the other hand has taken the loss that everyone knows about, has taken the advertising losses that cost this company its face and continued on with nothing but hard work.

Believe me, until your refunded and everyone else is squared off, the sctuned name will remain. Once they are taken care of, then its game over.

Any questions, its 10X easier to just use the [email protected] email.

Thanks and have a nice night everyone.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
then explain these.

what is the purpose you sent me the invoice from the phonix turbo that shows you ordered the kit , it was back in JUNE.

you told me you have the kit in stock and why you never shiped it out?

you promised me the refund morethan 10 times and you did emailed me you WILL NOT
REFUND the money a couple of times. explain this.

I do not care about your own business matter and it is freaking stupid I have to wait for nothing and do not know when can I get the money just because you have your own problem.

when I paid you up the money , I did not do anything about to make delay on my order.

it just mean you spent my money to plug another hole and now u have no money to refund.

yeah , this is a scam everyone says.

·
Banned
748 Posts
Dammm....Since June?......SCtuned needs to step up to the plate and just take care of it and refund his money back already instead of lies after lies....why wait til up coming week...just do it like NIKE. Been there, done that, got the shirt, and the freakin hat...I hate it when shops lies after lie. Don't get all offensive....F*&* Scammers and liars...!! This shit brings up hella memories from back then when I used to get shit from shops that say they whatever to make the sale and can't deliver......

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just got PM from this sctuned.com guy and he asked me the samething second time if I want something else instead of the kit I originally ordered.

I don't know why I should want something else instead a $4ooo kit that I needed.

I do not understand why he told me he can substitude the kit with greddy kit plus un-refundable store credit.

as far as I know , the merchant should refund the whole money in case the merchant can not provide the promised service/goods. isn;t it?

it is not the first time he mentioned about some OTHER WAY TO SOLVE this matter so I don't buy it but just let everyone know about it.

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
You will have your refund in the next upcoming weeks right in your paypal account with the exact amount you sent to sctuned. Scammers walk away and make excuses for things. SCTuned on the other hand has taken the loss that everyone knows about, has taken the advertising losses that cost this company its face and continued on with nothing but hard work.

Thanks and have a nice night everyone.
Quit talking about it and do it.
________
Smoke kills

·
Registered
191 Posts
Thats some BS if you ask me,i bet thier cars are up and running and you cant enjoy your hard earned money.thats fraud i would take them to court for everything they got.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Had some problem with SCtuned too. I was scared because of 100$ damn... in your case it is a lot of money. Well I finally got refunded. What I did is I put my story on all forums/discussion board, bumping it everyday day. Start by making a very good serious thread, do not attack personnaly SCtuned, just explained my situation. I thought that SCtuned would have been *dead* now...It happened to me last year...
good luck,
Regards,
JF

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
damn...wow....damnnnn

1 - 20 of 35 Posts