Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
please gimme comments on what you think it would be and how time consuming it can be to swap a motor from a h22a motor to a tsx k24 motor with its tranny:cool:

i know i have to purchase

axles
ecu
harness
motor
tranny
hasport mounts
full coilover kit

what else do you guys think i should take into consideration... becuase that is the 1st thing i wanna do to my prelude before i move on to the exterior... and interior...:S

please comments

recent pics of my ride..:p

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
would the hasport bbk1 kits for 92-96 preludes work on the 97-01??? or will i have to persuade hasport into making mines..???

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
pictures of the myth.... anybody know that logo of the shop on one of the pictures...

anybody know the areacode for that shop

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i thought ray told you they wouldn't fit already mobman? lol i don't think they will work. I don't own a prelude nor have i ever tried putting the bbk1 kit in the 5th gen but if hasport gave a specific gen for the kit then there's a definite reason why. i would call them and ask if there's a particular way to make them work or do you have to fab up your own mounts. you may be able to get another company to come out with a custom set for you if you ask around but it won't be cheap.

there was one prelude that i know of with the k24 in their model like yours and the car wound up getting wrecked. dunno the guy but the picts of it are on the net so it's definitely possible and the swap looked clean.
ray didnt tell me that... i hathe him:eek: i posted the pics of the Myth with the k it has a logo of a shop they could probly either sell me the mounts he had or fab some up for me...

what company could make the mounts other than hasport??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts