Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A buddy came across these pistons at work and gave them to me,and i've tried to look up the part# on them and can not find anything i even went to my local honda dealership and nothing so i'm turning to K20a.org...hope some buddy can help me out...

·
Super Moderator
26,613 Posts
Google it man.... lol

FD2 (CIVIC) TYPE R HONDA PISTON STD (B)

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I tried couldnt come up with anything...

My buddy was given a box from cp piston's with 8 pistons they'll all coated and this honda piston came inside with them,the cp box had no part # on it at all...

·
Super Moderator
26,613 Posts
Well I just put in what I see on the box you have there in google and and it came up CTR piston Std bore... It's pistons from this car. (FD2)

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thx 1320whtrex... i couldnt find it, i feel like an idot...

·
Super Moderator
26,613 Posts
It's all good.... When it doubt, Google it out.. :up:

·
Registered
404 Posts
yep just like he said its the CTR....i was just made a connection with the prc ecu thats from a CTR and figured that was it:silly:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi all,
What is the difference between mark A to mark B?

13010-RRC-000 piston marked A
13020-RRC-000 piston marked B

these pistons are standard size.

I found this but there isnt a certain answer.

"There are two standard sized pistons. Whether Size A and/or Size B is required for a new standard bore sized cylinder block is etched on the cylinder block itself. For example, if the etched letters are AAAA, cylinder 1 to 4 use Set A pistons. Or if the etched letters are AABB, cylinders 1 & 2 use Set A pistons and cylinders 3 & 4 use Set B pistons. The alphabet B is etched at the center of each standard sized pistons. Set A pistons are not etched."

1 - 9 of 9 Posts