Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at the revhard kit and after spending some time on k20a.org ive come to realize that its not such a good idea. From this site i seen that the peakboost kit it most like the best bet for my money, but unlike the rev hard kit it does not come with injector and kpro and what not. so i would like to know that if i buy the peakboost kit what else would i need to achieve my goal of 400hp? im talking if i need injectors what size if i need ecu what kind i would like to know the most reliable way to get 400hp fairly easy.

·
Super Moderator
26,613 Posts
Welcome aboard.....

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
maybe some...
-750cc inj or higher
-intank pump
-maybe clutch upgrade
-and good tune

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so u think with just those upgrades alone i could get the 350 without a kpro or anything no fmu or ems at all?

·
treblictuned
1,420 Posts
so u think with just those upgrades alone i could get the 350 without a kpro or anything no fmu or ems at all?
a good tune = kpro

injectors, fuel pump, kpro, map sensor, clutch, and turbo kit will get u 350-400whp no problems

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
reccomend fuel pump, what size injectors, what stage clutch and also what kind of map sensor? and do i need to upgrade the turbo to the gt30 or its the stadard t3/t4 gd enough?

·
Registered
962 Posts
Peakboost kit, Bosch 1000cc injectors, upgraded motor mounts, 3 or 4bar map sensor, boost control solenoid, kpro, 3" exhaust, test pipe, walbro intank fuel pump, relocate battery or run smaller race battery due to intercooler piping passing through the stock battery location. You are going to need extra heat wrap, various hoses because you are going to have to extend and relocate the brake booster line, the heater lines, you are going to need to move the power steering line out of the way as well. Its a pain in the ass to install but its a great kit. There are a bunch of install threads on ClubRSX and there are a couple of DIY install threads in the turbo forum there that will help you with the installation of the kit.

Its up to you if you want to upgrade the turbo or not but any of the turbos that you can get with the turbo kill will easily make 400whp on pump gas.

·
Registered
962 Posts
thanks alot!!
no problem. If you need any more info feel free to ask or you can even just check out my build thread, I am sure that it shows pretty much all the stuff you are going to need.

Oh, and I don't think I mentioned something else you are going to need. You are going to need a good clutch. I would suggest the CC Stage 4 clutch, I love mine.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thats awesome dude can i run the thermal exhaust without having the turbo yet? just temp untill i get all my turbo items

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
You can get a way with the peakboost kit with a gt30 turbo (you will have good mid-range and top end), 10-12psi, RC 750cc injectors (must be saturated), walbro fp, 3 bar map sensor (Hondata/omni map recommended for reliability)3" downpipe, 3" exhaust-thermal will do, kpro with a full cam angle tune

1 - 16 of 16 Posts