Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have a 04 RSX with a k20a2 in it. I have blown 3 engines in this car so far. So, I figured its time to get something that can handle a little more than stock. I need an aggressive street cam because I want to make around 250hp to the wheels with a NA motor. I plan to keep the bottom end stock. I have been looking at the Brian Crower Stage 2's but they don't have any product until June. IPS looks like a pretty solid product, but I've also looked into Blueprint Racing and Kelford. I know that I'm going to need valves and valvesprings, so thats not an issue. But could somebody just clear it all up for me and let me know the perfect setup for my cams/valvetrain. Thanks.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I currently have a 04 RSX with a k20a2 in it. I have blown 3 engines in this car so far. So, I figured its time to get something that can handle a little more than stock.
Did the last 3 engines fail due to cams/vavletrain? If not, new cams and valvetrain won't keep you from repeating history.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
"Perfect" is relative.

Why have you blown up 3 motors so far? That is the question I would be asking myself.

·
Registered
39,473 Posts
dumb thread is dumb.

search search search read read read comprehend comprehend comprehend

and/or

get whatever u want.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.