Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey watsup everyone:p Now i dont know any good websites that will sell me a complete k20a swap. Can anyone recommend me a good site, because i can also buy a salvaged RSX-Type S and take the parts out which i dont want to do. A site that your self or someone you know has bought a complete swap from their. Thankyou
-Marvy Marv

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
there are actually plenty of people on here that are credited and have paperwork they would give with the motor.

·
Registered
25 Posts
MrEk11368 said:
Hey watsup everyone:p Now i dont know any good websites that will sell me a complete k20a swap. Can anyone recommend me a good site, because i can also buy a salvaged RSX-Type S and take the parts out which i dont want to do. A site that your self or someone you know has bought a complete swap from their. Thankyou
-Marvy Marv
I HAVE A COMPLETE SWAP I WAS GOING TO PUT INTO MY CL BUT ITS TOO MUCH WORK SO I AM GOING H SERIES INSTEAD.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Such resource https://www.capsulink.com/ works on the principle of link redirection. After receiving the URL - address, the server launches the main script. It addresses several or one requests to the main database as needed. Such an operation is necessary for the system to verify an address in the Internet space. After successful confirmation of the operation, the system automatically sends the user a ready-made short link.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts