Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've looked around the site a little while today trying to find out all the parts that are needed for a complete K20 swap in a Del Sol (a Del Sol because of a lack of funds to buy a new car to tinker with and an eagerness to do the swap). But do to lack of time I have been unable to find a complete list of things needed for the swap. So if anyone can please do me a huge favor and list them and if possible (if there is one) leave me a website of how people have done their Fuel and such and also how they have done the shift linkage (I know not too tricky but i want to see peoples ideas of how they have sealed the gearbox on the frame and such). And for the list of parts just assume I am to buy a complete swap w/:

ECU, axles with half shaft, stock shift linkage, stock motor mounts, alternator, starter, clutch, flywheel, intake manifold, exhaust manifold, fuel rail, injectors, distributor, engine harness.

I am aware i need mounts, axles, convert the sub harness to OBD2.

I also would like to know if there is any AEM intake system that will go on the K20 motor and would still be able to fit in my car. (AEM because i want something smog legal to get reff'd)

I greatly appreciate a response. TIA

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.