Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is a Nardi Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel. Brand new. I opened the box to take some pictures.

It has the momo bolt pattern (6 holes and 70mm) and weighs less than 2 pounds!

Asking $250 + shipping.

Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Wow, it's very beautiful. Especially since it is carbon, and the carbon has very high quality and beautifies the car. I think the price of $ 250 is not that high for this steering wheel. Only I wonder if it will be good for my car, Honda. I don't think he works for all cars. I found a site about carbon honda accessories. Someone ordered from him. I would like to buy more carbon accessories for my car and I would like to know the quality of this site. I saw that the prices are quite affordable, and the reviews are good. Or do you know where I can buy carbon accessories?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Wow, it's very beautiful. Especially since it is carbon, and the carbon has very high quality and beautifies the car. I think the price of $ 250 is not that high for this steering wheel. Only I wonder if it will be good for my car, Honda. I don't think he works for all cars. I found a site about carbon honda accessories. Someone ordered from him. I would like to buy more carbon accessories for my car and I would like to know the quality of this site. I saw that the prices are quite affordable, and the reviews are good. Or do you know where I can buy carbon accessories?
Dude don't worry just buy from Amazon and that's it

1 - 3 of 3 Posts