Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well I have my motor in my car and its running great. I havent gotten to go to the track or anything yet, but I want to go to see what I can get with just the swap. I am debating on going all motor or putting a jackson on it w/ 7 or 9 psi. I dont realy want traction to be a huge issue, thats what I am thinking of staying all motor. I havent heard of poeple putting a blower on their swaps. I know I can hit 300whp with the blower and I have no clue what I can do all motor. My setup is a a2 in a eh2 w/ kpro, hasport header, 3" exhaust. I have on tuning at the time. I raced a LX mustang with a 302 and a cam with E/T streets on the back, It was a pretty good race. He just gets me out of the hole so much I can play enough catch up. He beat me by about 2 cars tops and this was the 1st time racing my car. i have some pile of shit tires on the car and I was spinning through 1st and 2nd pretty bad even with letting out of the gas some. What are you guys opinions?

·
Registered
91 Posts
I was on shit tires and pulled a 99 saleen. You should have pulled the stang but then he again he was on ETs. What are you launching at and are feathering the throttle in first or just punching it.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am feathering the gas liek I would have with my old turbo setup. I launched at 3500 rpm and that was the 1st time I had launched the car from a stop. But I know I could have beat him when he has street tires but him running the slicks he just shoots out of the hole like it isnt anything. Sorry I forgot to mention that he also has a 4:30 gear.

·
Registered
18 Posts
going with the jackson will give u alot of traction issues since boost is instant. turbo would be the way to go cause the lag can help at least launch the car. but before anything make sure u throw some tires on the car, and try the mustang again. but this time make sure he gives u the move first. it will be alot harder for him to catch up.

Marcos

·
Registered
25 Posts
Slap a fat ass turbo on your car, with a nice blowoff.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.