Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
41 - 60 of 85 Posts

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Thanks Ryan!

Wheels ... I hate choosing wheels ... But I was thinking maybe the Enkei PF01's would be a nice choice or maybe Kojin's ... I don't know! They are both different looks.

I am really bad a choosing wheels -.-

Everyone here and their mothers has RPF1's so it's a no go for me .. sadly :(

·
K24 USDM EG
26,855 Posts
Thanks Ryan!

Wheels ... I hate choosing wheels ... But I was thinking maybe the Enkei PF01's would be a nice choice or maybe Kojin's ... I don't know! They are both different looks.

I am really bad a choosing wheels -.-

Everyone here and their mothers has RPF1's so it's a no go for me .. sadly :(
enkei nt03's... :new_slayer:

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
I should install my rbc and all the other intake stuff this weekend. Can't wait to receive my HR shifter + shifter cables.

My friend is selling his brand new in box CTR 5.062 final drive. Gonna get it! I need a transmission rebuild anyway... 2nd and 3rd gears grind and 4th-5th gears are noisy like a jrsc.

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Finally made some progress!!!!

Installed my RBC ported to 72mm with J35 TB, HR upper rad hose, HR battery tray, new injectors ( RDX 410cc .. got new ones ), changed the fuel pressure gauge on my HR fuel rail ( old one was leaking oil ) installed my center feed HR fuel line, K-Tuned intake gasket and P2R TB gasket!

Also installed my Stance coilovers a couple weeks ago but didn't post pics so here it is!

Now I need set the coilovers and install my Progress rear sway bar!

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Pffft ppl don't seem interested intomy build thread!

Pictures I took yesterday!

Anyway, I've got something coming for this winter! Should be here in the next 2 weeks, but I will not use until next year. I got a very nice deal and couldn't pass on it even if I am about to have the car stored for winter ... already :(

Here's a hint ... (Picture from google)

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
The shifter and cables feel amazing. No more "sloopy" shifter. The oem one was way too smooth and loose.

The best way to describe the feeling... did you ever drive a rwd car? The shifter is directly in the transmission. That's the feeling you get.

I am not too sure if it's the shifter + cables upgrade that did that, but so far my 2nd gear doesnt grind anymore.

I really love them. Probably the mod I like the most on my car so far.

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
Soooooo after a long time without updating ...

The car is stored for winter. I've already started to get new parts.

I was supposed to get my wheels 3 months ago. They were supposed to come in last week but didn't. Still waiting!

I'm debating if I am building my k20z3 or a k24. Not sure yet.

·
Registered
393 Posts
so it has been about 2 months since you got your shifter. do you still have good words for it or would you recommend a different one? is its movements as crisp as HR claimes? please let me know i plan on upgrading mine soon thanks. nice setup i have an 07 fiji blue i am working on my self.

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
Actually, I've used the shifter from June 29th until mid november. It was still amazing. The feeling is .... amazing!

You should seriously get one and the cables too! So far the best upgrade I've done on my car.

Still have to wait another 5 months before I can drive my car again .. :(

41 - 60 of 85 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.