Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im going to put the turbo set-up on my 05' ep3.

GT3076R
tial 44mm wastegate (14.5 psi spring...Im going to put a 7.2 psi spring in)
650cc injectors
HKS bov (recirc.)
Frontmount
Blue e manage (I want K-pro but dont have $1000 for it)
Autometer boost gauge (30vac/30psi)

What do you think?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Garbage engine managment and consider getting RC injectors instead of Precision.

Besides that, good stuff.
how u figure they are precision? :confused:

agree on the emanage is crap. just save up and do it right the first time. rc is really good, precision is fine, i use to run them with no problems on my turbo setup.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah I know e manage is shit but I got it for $100...I have a kid on the way for $1000 is just too much right now...Im trying to find someone with the suport tool for it so I can get a better tune...also is the fuel pump acess panel under the rear seat or do I have to drop the tank to get to it?

Anyone live around vista,ca?

·
Registered
104 Posts
kpro krpo krpo, should have bought that before a turbo. the emanage will blow it up, and relatively soon. precision are decent injectors but hear they are a lil more complicated to tune. I would pick up a set of 1000cc RC. what type of turbo manifold are you running? you should invest in an rbc im as well as a nice 3 inch exhaust.

·
Registered
620 Posts
aem ems or k-pro do not use that e-manage shit box you will blow up your motor and be very pissed you didnt spend 1000 buck for ems or kpro

·
Registered
36 Posts
Yea K-Pro for sure.. GL with the turbo. Keep this updated.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts