Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup guys, can anybody help me out with this please...!?

My wife bought a 05 Civic recently imported from FL, no manual no nothing, the radio is giving a code, how can I make the radio work...!? can some1 help me out here please...!?

If ya need 2 know anything else, just le me know please...

Thanks much in advance...

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
You can go to honda and porvide the vin number and proof of ownership and they will give you the code. Honda Radio Code Retriever

Or you can try to look on the side of the glove box and see if there is a sticker with the radio code there. My rsx had it there, don't know who put it there.

Stefan

·
JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1st one I can't do, since here (DR) the Honda dealer is such a bitch...

2nd one I did check the glove box and there was no sticker there for nothing...

·
Registered
630 Posts
take the radeio out give me the serial number an ill give u the code no problem

·
JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
630 Posts
when u take the radio out u will see a serial number on it i need that number an ill give u the code

·
Registered
20 Posts
I work for Honda, Not sure if you have figured out this issue or not yet but I know for 2006+ if you hold down 1 and 6 on the presets then press power it will give you the serial number. You can take this number your local Honda dealer and they can give you the radio code or I can look it up for you just send me a PM.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I work for Honda, Not sure if you have figured out this issue or not yet but I know for 2006+ if you hold down 1 and 6 on the presets then press power it will give you the serial number. You can take this number your local Honda dealer and they can give you the radio code or I can look it up for you just send me a PM.
Hey i need help i have a honda civic ex 06 and my radio serial # is: 24055394

Thanks in advance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts