Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

My Peugeot 205 Honda K20a

26K views 29 replies 29 participants last post by  Dansk20pug 
#1 ·
Hi.

My name is David and I have just stumbled across this site.

Looks interesting so I thought I'd share my car with you.

The engine is the K20a out of a smashed up integra dc5. Its running an RBC intake and DTA mangement and remap. Car only weighs 800kg. Shut door too hard and they used to dent they were made so thin these Peugeots lol. Hope you enjoy and Hi to everyone.

Lovely engine.

Regards David

Oh I'm from Yorkshire in the UK.

See less See more
#4 ·
Ha Ha I know the feeling. But saying that there are a lot of 205's out there that have no rust on them at all. Now saying they were built in 1989 I think that's great. Plus they are great on track. Best of both worlds. I'll post some vids up when I do my next trackday. My Go Pro broke on first outing. Just froze up.

Regards David

#14 ·
Hi Dave

Seen your car on 205 gtidrivers theres another 205 maxi k20 turbo that will emerge one day i'm building the engine for it now.

Also I have a french car with a k20 in it and you might work out what its in from my name, french also but even lighter! sub 700kg.

There lots of info on this site for the k20 good luck with it. Interesting that you went with the dastec unit. Where did you get shafts made in the uk? Never saw much info on it on gtidrivers.

#15 ·
Very impressed how you were able to shoehorn that K20 engine into the 205 bay David.
I had more than 25 French hot hatches in my life, 5 of them were 205 GTI 1.9`s. Loved them, but they were a bit of a ditch finder because of their loose backend. I preferred the 309 GTI`s handling because of its wider track and wheelbase.
I think I read about your car on the 205 GTI drivers forum some time ago.

Paul.

#18 ·
Can't wait for some videos of this thing, looks like it could be an extreme sleeper, if they don't notice the cage :D

#21 ·
How much those 205 go for?

Very nice... Power/Weight she must be a beast.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.