Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

My new DC2

3K views 19 replies 16 participants last post by  JDM2ndGen 
#1 ·
What motor do you guys think should i go fully built b-series turbo, or a fully built NA k20a. With this car im keeping fully interior, ac, and a system. So im more leaning toward the turbo set up. Wha do you think?

See less See more
#11 ·
I would go

sleeved k24a block
cp pistons 12.5:1
crower rods
Crower or IPS cams and valvetrain
RBC manifold
K pro
DTR header 4-2-1 or another good header designed for k24a
custom TB

As far for the rest of the car.... use your imagination.. I have been thinking about some stuff that is goinf to make my K motor look really cool.

#13 ·
it looks like som1 jizzed all over your dc2.

oh yeh, all motor K

#15 ·
I would go k20a all motor. The power curve in a front wheel drive car needs a gradual pull,not an uncontrollable pull that fights for traction-(most, not all FWD turbo set ups).Honda cars respond better to N/A power (overall driving enjoyment). Unless you plan on driving in a straight line all day and what fun is that stay all motor. The feeling of being able to maintain the R-heritage and have a balanced car the way i believe honda intended to be is reason enough to get the k20a, in addition the suprise on the other drivers/road racers face when they are pulled on by an all motor car is priceless- dont flame me just my thoughts and theories. :cool:

#17 ·
Nice teggy! Damn I was looking for a EG hatch to do a k24 swap, but I've been looking at DC2s as well, now I'm really have a hard time deciding either to get a EG which costs $1500 or a DC2 that's double that price, $3000, I have $6gs to spend :eek: ARGH, the JDM front end is SOOO HOT! But so is the light weight of the EG, decisions decisions :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.