Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mine is NA and a 6sp long way to go and a lot of help needed from forum.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Good stuff. Is this chassis your own design?

One day I would like to design my own tube-chassis mid engine k series race car. My life would be complete and then I could kill myself in it.

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No I am a Beta builder for Midlana.com. You can use any FWD I chose a K24 so did Kurt he is writing a book on the build and is using a turbo K24

·
Registered
84 Posts
yeah, with the right tools you can do anything. keep up the good work and keep us posted.:up::up:

·
JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,238 Posts

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks
Yes it is alot of fun to build very easy build. Hard to stay on it though economy and all.

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Just getting started on this again. hope to find help in Sequim Washington

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
I keep getting side tracked this time it was two Meyers Tow'ds got one running and sold both. I just understand Hot Rods and old school better. Don't know where the local vendors are in Washington. But I am working on this build again will post more pick's soon

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Did some work on car. Steering rack depowered and mounted,steering coloum,front and rear sus. started. Bought fuel pump.
Back to LA for a week will be buying bolts at Air Craft Spruce, trying to find out from Hibrid racing about shift cables and how to measure fore axles? Need to go from Acura to Miata

1 - 20 of 35 Posts