Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

121 - 140 of 233 Posts

·
Premium Member
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
Never had any issues with mine. Some of those problems you hear about may be from people not installing correctly too.
Problems I seen was from people having them type of cars and type of p/s was not swap forum, I wanted to educate my self on the system as i never seen it before lol

·
Premium Member
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
That’s a hell of a list. K series adds up so fast compared to b series stuff.
lol yea just a little, just wait till turbo and rest of the toys get here hehe. Got me garrett gtx3076r with .82 a/r t3 turbine

·
Premium Member
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
Damn dude you are not playing around lol. Pretty serious em2 😎
So i was thinking i purchased skunk2 Ultra Race Intake Manifold side fed but ebay seller canceled my order and my guess is because skun2 is all out of intake manifolds, anyone see em2 with center feed manifold, they i think would feed air much more even then side fed manifolds but never seen any comparisons.

·
Premium Member
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #126
Engine torn down to get new valves placed and new camshafts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #127
One of my favorite tools for valve springs, makes it so easy

·
Premium Member
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #129
Yes, 8 years ago before i stored the car, i left the original valves in and this time i got my machine shop guy go over the valves and we installing the skunk2 valves as well and it’s getting skunk2 tuner stage 3 cams and couple other small things.

·
Premium Member
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #130
More parts came today,
Tucked engine race harness fromK-Tuned
K-Tuned pressure regulator and two
fuel pressure gauges
4 Bar map sensor K-Tuned
Skunk2 Ultra fuel rail

·
Registered
653 Posts
More parts came today,
fuel pressure gauges
4 Bar map sensor K-Tuned
Skunk2 Ultra fuel rail

Nice come ups ! That harness looks super clean , I’m over here re-wrapping my oem one to save some bucks 🙄🙄🙄 lol

·
Registered
653 Posts
More parts came today,
fuel pressure gauges
4 Bar map sensor K-Tuned
Skunk2 Ultra fuel rail

Those fuel regulators are nice, not too large for fitting in different places. I wanted one of those too but for $170 I figured I should just use the aeromotive one I have already 😆

·
Premium Member
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #133
Nice come ups ! That harness looks super clean , I’m over here re-wrapping my oem one to save some bucks lol
Yea i was really having a hard time pulling a trigger on the harness but man do they look nice and they are the race type so should work nice around turbo and hot places.

·
Premium Member
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #134
Those fuel regulators are nice, not too large for fitting in different places. I wanted one of those too but for $170 I figured I should just use the aeromotive one I have already
I was where you are and was pinching dollars to save for my build and did the best i could and some stuff i went cheap and important stuff i spent some money but now that i have funds to do a full build and wife’s approval to go all out hehe i am buying it all hehe.

·
Premium Member
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #135
Here some more updates on parts i got today, the build will not start for 6 weeks as i just sent my engine to Connecticut to get it sleeved and car is going on for full Roll cage on 9th, hopefully start of December i will have it all back to start putting it all together but till then need to get rest of the parts in so i am not waiting on parts to get it put back together.

·
Premium Member
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #136
I am stuck on choosing the right cam shafts, I was going to choose Skunk2 Tuner series 3 but they out of stock and don't see any posts about them anywhere.
Now with engine getting sleeves I am going for bigger bore size what are people running for pistons and rods, rods i have should be good they are H bean eagle rods already.

·
Premium Member
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #139
Look at this sexy sidewinder, got to say this baby is well built and all welds are perfect, Thanks Blox for damn good sale deal on this.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I am stuck on choosing the right cam shafts, I was going to choose Skunk2 Tuner series 3 but they out of stock and don't see any posts about them anywhere.
Now with engine getting sleeves I am going for bigger bore size what are people running for pistons and rods, rods i have should be good they are H bean eagle rods already.
I'd stick with oem cams if going turbo, no need to upgrade em and it will be more reliable

121 - 140 of 233 Posts