Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
421 - 438 of 438 Posts

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
8,024 Posts
Yea I think so, Ill have to see what type of cars will be in it, my guess mustangs, Corvettes etc will be in this class
Catch them up at the corners, they will weight 3/2+ more. For the straight the K-series, for the corners the lighter chassis. Sounds like a good receipt :).

·
Premium Member
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #424 ·
Very nice. Which intercooler size and coolant cooler size you are going to mount in front of the plenum?
Intercooler:
Bar and Plate Core Size: 18"X11"X3"
2.5" Inlet and Outlet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #426 ·
Its been a wile since i posted as this summer just got busy with my business but finally my rims that i got custom built are on the way and supper light

They are called GT7 From www.litespeedracing.com
They made it pretty easy to get it ordered and setup, every rim is made custom for each customer, they got some rims that are only 12 pounds and are made of different materials but way more expensive, i also went with full radiator and new intercooler piping routing, ill post pics of that soon.

·
Premium Member
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #427 ·
They look even better in person and it’s amazing how light they are

·
Premium Member
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #428 ·
Finally getting some work done on intercooler and radiator

Got one inch clearance from pipe to tire lol

·
Premium Member
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #430 ·
How’s it going over there ? Almost ready to start the engine?
Man if i get 1 day to free up from my job i might start the damn thing on Monday, its 99% done, there is not much left at all i just got busy with my job and family and that happens sometimes, winter was good i was not busy at all so managed to finish a lot of stuff on the car but summer is always busy here lol

·
Registered
96 civic HX K24a
2,022 Posts
Man if i get 1 day to free up from my job i might start the damn thing on Monday, its 99% done, there is not much left at all i just got busy with my job and family and that happens sometimes, winter was good i was not busy at all so managed to finish a lot of stuff on the car but summer is always busy here lol

I hear that , may to November is my busiest time of year as well. 99% is good lol. Make sure to post a video when you do fire it up I bet it sounds badass with the Downpipe open.

·
Premium Member
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #432 ·
I hear that , may to November is my busiest time of year as well. 99% is good lol. Make sure to post a video when you do fire it up I bet it sounds badass with the Downpipe open.
I do got a gopro that i use for my standup jetski when i am out on water so i might setup a first time startup lol

·
Premium Member
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #434 ·
Shit even a phone will do , upload to YouTube then copy and paste here
Man i might get this up this weekend lol, we just finished our Fireman’s picnic so i got to work on small parts, got my custom radiator hoses finished tonight, love the way they look

·
Premium Member
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #435 ·
Got to turn over the engine tonight to see oil pressure for motor before starting the engine for first time and it went to 50PSI just from cranking the engine over for 30 seconds

·
Premium Member
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #438 ·
Yea she is almost ready, waiting on turbo oil line to get to my house for inlet and then i can tighten it all up and start setting up the kpro, i did try to turn it over and fire it but there is no o2 sensors yet no antifreeze lol she is almost there.

421 - 438 of 438 Posts