1 - 20 of 438 Posts

·
Premium Member
483 Posts

·
Premium Member
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So here it is, all put beck together, bit I did not like on how much oxidation there was on the outside, so I scribed t piss out of it, primed it with Hi temp pain and then I did aluminum Hi temp pain over that, I do the same thing to the transmission and intake manifold

Attachments

·
Premium Member
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
And here it is, I just got it in last night for the first time, this one pic with engine inside the bay was just a test fit but I got it in last night and got all the mounts on and the subframe, so now what I have left with is small stuff here and there, only one small problem I found, the P/S pump is bit High, I am going to have to trim under the hood a bit for clearance

Attachments

·
Premium Member
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Last night I got the rear engine mount on and the front one, and I did get to take a pic of the engine in it. I have to do some digging up about the immobilizer and how to bypass it, I did find on eBay for 15 dollars one I just don't know if that is what I need, if anyone knows something let me know. I am going to hall my car when it's done to the dealer to flash my key, the ecu that I am going to be using is from rsx type s.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So I called my Honda dealer and told him that I new the immobilizer reprogrammed, told them that I have a different engine in and ecu, they told me no problem, for $50 dollars they will reprogram my immobilizer and I should be set to turn my car on, I guess I don't need immobilizer bypass or kpro to start my engine, I hope it works, I will be towing my car in the next couple of weeks to them to get that done, I will keep you posted.

·
Premium Member
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ok so one of the things to get was -clutch lines from master to slave cylinder but what I did is I made a custom one from my old clutch all I did is cut it and used flaring tool to make the end and here is a pic of the final product, Way to save you some money and use on something els.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 438 Posts